Membership is open to parents (or soon-to-be parents) of twins or higher order multiples in the Central Kentucky area. Dues are just $30 per year; please see the how to join page for information on joining the club.
The BPOTMC offers a variety of benefits to membership in the organization, including:
- Fellowship and support of parents who are adjusting to life with multiples.
- Monthly children’s activities at reduced or no cost.
- Family parties throughout the year.
- Early shopping & a higher % seller reimbursement rate at our semi-annual consignment sale.
- Monthly Mother’s Night Out/Board Meetings.
- Parties and activities for adults.
- Access to the club’s online community in Big Tent: discussion forums, club news, events & other club info
- Monthly newsletter featuring club highlights; a schedule of events and other items of interest.
- Moms Gatlinburg Shopping/Relaxing Trip.
- Automatic membership & quarterly newsletters from the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club .
General meetings are held quarterly throughout the year. Location and time may vary due to meeting topics or activities. Contact us for more details.
Monthly Board Meetings/ Moms Night Out
We welcome all BPOTMC members at our Board Meetings. The meeting location moves every month to various restaurants around Lexington. We have a great time, great food and great chatting. We even manage to get some work done, too! If you are considering taking on a board or committee position, this would be a good opportunity for you to “check us out” and get a break as well.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.